Highlights from the Permanent Collection
Programs & Events
NSLM Members support the Library & Museum’s mission and enjoy a rich program of benefits.
Thank you for considering membership with the National Sporting Library & Museum. Support raised through the membership program enables us to offer dynamic public programming, present special exhibitions, produce scholarly publications, and maintain our collection of art and books, ensuring the preservation of sporting culture and history for generations to come.
Our diverse benefits program has offerings for art, literature, and sporting enthusiast alike. All NSLM members have free access to the Museum’s changing exhibitions, and are invited to attend various events at the NSLM. Special tours with our Curators and Librarians give an inside look at our permanent collections of books and art, including unique pieces from the F. Ambrose Clark Rare Book Room.
If you would like to give the gift of membership to a friend or loved one, please contact Reid O'Connor at email@example.com or (540) 687-6542 x35.
To join or renew by mail, please print the membership form and return it with your check or payment information to NSLM at PO Box 1335, Middleburg, VA 20118.
- Membership cards valid for 12 months
- Unlimited FREE admission to the Museum, including special exhibitions
- 10% discount on gift shop items
- Subscription to NSLM Newsletter
- Discount on events, lectures, and educational programs
- Invitations to Members-only exhibition receptions
- Dedicated research assistance (by appointment)
- Rare Book Room tour (by appointment)
- Discounted Document Delivery Service
- Exclusive access to items featured in Annual Auction
- Recognition in NSLM Annual Report
Unless otherwise noted, membership benefits are extended to two adults and children or grandchildren up to age 18.